It is the start of 2021 and I am focusing on my goals for the year ahead.
Living a healthy lifestyle is one of my focuses, and finding products
that I can include in my day-to-day to help achieve these goals is crucial.
Luckily, the opportunity to review products developed by RepHresh
came at the perfect time.
RepHresh focuses on creating products that assist in maintaining good
vaginal health and paving the way to confidence and overall wellness.
For several days I was feeling discomfort and getting that “annoying feeling”
that comes from having bacterial vaginosis.
RepHresh sent me two products to try and one of them
was specifically for pH balancing.
RepHresh™ Odor Eliminating Vaginal Gel:
There are a myriad of causes for vaginal itch, odor and discomfort that don’t necessarily have to do with yeast infections. Intercourse,
menstruation and hormonal fluctuations all can cause an unbalanced vaginal pH.
- Balance and maintain your vaginal health. And it goes to work quickly, leaving you free from inconvenient itch/odor for up to 3 days;
- Made by the #1 trusted brand and gynecologist recommended to maintain vaginal health.* So, you get to work, get to play, and enjoy long-lasting freshness;*HCP survey 2/8/18 –3/9/18: Among gynecologists who recommend within the vaginal odor eliminating gel category.
RepHresh Pro-B Vaginal Probiotic Supplement: The Clinically Tested vaginal probiotic developed by doctors** to maintain vaginal health*.
- A once-daily oral supplement containing the strains of probiotic lactobacillus (L. rhamnosus GR-1 and L. reuteri RC-14) clinically shown to promote vaginal health by balancing pH, yeast and bacteria. Both strains work to help maintain the vaginal flora naturally present in your body for overall vaginal health;*
- Not all probiotics are the same. Some are used for digestive health and immunity but are not specific to vaginal health. So, it is important to choose a probiotic with strains clinically tested to balance yeast and bacteria, like RepHresh™ Pro-B for vaginal health*;
- Made by the #1 trusted brand and gynecologist recommended brand; ***
Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, tree nuts, shellfish, wheat, peanut, fish, gluten, or soy;
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
** National Research and Development Center for Probiotics, 2008
*** HCP survey 2/8/18 – 3/9/18: Among gynecologists who trust vaginal oral probiotics to maintain vaginal health
My Hero RepHresh Product for 2021
It’s definitely the Pro-B Vaginal Probiotic Supplement.
I’m taking 1 capsule a day and it keeps my flora and fauna
balanced and everything moving smoothly.
Are you looking for natural treatments for vaginal health and other feminine problems? Please leave a comment below.
This post is sponsored by RepHresh and the InfluenceHer Collective. All opinions are my own.